25.2.09

Control.

Another cigarrette, and i'm so bored, your words aren't making sense. I was taken, but you were waiting, one more drink and i'm convinced. Not one more sound, let your hair down, take the low road no one will know. Whoaaa, I feel just like we're taking control of the night! Whoaaa, I feel just like we're losing control! But if you let go the i'll let go tonight. Another minute lived if you take me, i'll take what you will give. I was late and she kept waiting, but I hope she knows where i've been. Not one more sound, let your hair down.. take the low road!No one will know! Whoaaaa I feel just like we're taking control of the night. Whoaaaa, I feel just like we're losing control but if you let go then i'll let go tonight! I'm coming down, bring me up! Take it off, let's just touch! Whoaaaa, I feel just like we're taking control of the night. Whoaaaa, I feel just like we're losing control but if you let go then i'll let go tonight.

Metro Station - Control.

No hay comentarios: