10.3.09

Moving along.

I wish i could have told you all the things i once had to say in the sheets. I kept real quiet these mosions are uselees. That's what i'd say. I remember. When you rode down on the metro just to tell me, ' love is real' (love is real). But that's not now I feel. You get close I keep my distance. I never thought I would miss this. I think somethings going wrong. You can feel it in this song. You get close I keep my distance. I never thought I would miss this. I think somethings going wrong. You can feel it in this song. You know we're moving along. I never felt more like dying. When you left I felt so empty. My body aches. I'm so damn cold. I still can't feel you inside of me .Now I feel like nothings working this pain is growing.Now I'm asking was it real (was it real) I can't stop what I feel.You get close I keep my distance. I never thought I would miss this. I think somethings going wrong. You can feel it in this song.You get close I keep my distance. I never thought I would miss this. I think somethings going wrong. You can feel it in this song. You know we're moving along. 7

No hay comentarios: