28.1.10

Without u.

I like when you whisper softly, things only I should hear that lead me on. I like the way you smile at me and make me feel like nothin' can go wrong. Tell me this will last forever. Don't you ever leave. I don't wanna be without u. Dream without u. Walk without u. Talk withou u baby. Never take a chance without u. Dance without u. Nothing is the same without u baby. I could never deal without u. Heal without u. Begin without u. End without u. I love when your eyes wash over me, with a look only I can teel. Whats on your mind. I love the way you find me. Whenever I've lost my way. Your just in time. Baby we've got something started. Say we'll never stop.Don't you ever leave. I don't wanna be without u. Dream without u. Walk without u. Talk withou u baby.Never take a chance without u. Dance without u. Nothing is the same without u baby. I could never deal without u. Heal without u. Begin without u. End without u. I'll lock up my hear and throw away the key. If thats what it takes to keep you with me. You open the door to all thats good in me. I can't deny the truth. That I could never be without u. I don't wanna be without u. Dream without u. Walk without u. Talk withou u baby. Never take a chance without u. Dance without u. Nothing is the same without u baby. I could never deal without u. Heal without u. Begin without u. End without u.

1 comentario:

Emah dijo...

hola si? , sos la de la foto? estas re buena :$